Monday, May 29, 2006

It's Heather's lucky day!

I was going through my summer clothing today in preparation for our trip to the Bahamas on Saturday. Since it is a trip for Adam's work, I was giving him final veto power (I personally have no problem stuffing into clothes like a sausage.) Well, lo and behold, not ONE item is wearable! Actually, one group of items did still "fit." I will give you a second to guess...

I can still get into my bikini bathing suits, but between my popped out belly button and the lovely fuzz I am growing all over my stomach they were not fit for public consumption. I'll leave you now with that visual.

Heather, keep an eye out for the UPS man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the arrival! I should have some more clothes for you soon...H

Anonymous said...

The warm and fuzzy hair sounds very interesting. You could start a new fad.
Mom