Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Yes, we ARE that pathetic...

I am embarrassed admit this...

I was THRILLED when I opened my work email box this morning and saw an email from Baby's 'R Us Registry Department. No, dear readers, we did not have a change of heart and get off our asses (I can say that, the baby can't read yet) and register. My wonderful, helpful sister started it for us last night after she got home from work. (It is a work in progress, so don't get all huffy. We will be adding to it.) I guess my earlier ideas (baby hammock, co-sleeper, sling, $800 dollar stroller, no changing table or high chair etc.) did not fill her with confidence that we knew what we were doing. I think at one point she may have even called me an "idiot." (But I have blocked that out.) Good thing I haven't started discussing Hypnobirthing with her yet, I am sure she will LOVE that idea.

To add to your horror, one of Adam's co-workers sent him a list of baby items that she thought we needed. She even included pictures. These were things she has already researched or uses with her baby. I guess the word of our incompetence/laziness is spreading!

Thank you helpful people!

No comments: