- Henry now gives hugs and kisses upon request (to me). I say "Henry, can you give mama a kiss?" He grabs me on both sides of the head and pulls me toward him with his lips out.
- When we sing "Old MacDonald" Henry sings YiYiYo after the E-I-E-I-O part
- Henry LOVES "Dancing with the Stars," he claps and dances along with the show. Yes, he is up that late, we are trying a later bedtime (it is working great)
- He blows on all of his food before he eats it, making sure it is not too hot.
- Henry didn't eat during the night for the first time in 1 year and 7 days last night.
- He threw one of his new shoes out of his stroller the other day and I couldn't find it. They were Stride Rites. I was so mad I almost shipped him off to reform school.
- He had his one year appointment last week. He is 30 1/2 inches tall and 19lbs 12oz. Tall and very skinny.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
What's New With Henry
Posted by Vanessa at 10:34 PM