Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I guess he just needed a place to sit!



Uncle Barry and Aunt Tara gave Henry an adorable monogrammed armchair for Christmas. I set up a little bench next to it like an end table and I set some of his books and snacks there. He sits there to drink from his sippy cup and read his books. He reads out loud to himself now which I find hilarious.
Last night I was in the kitchen making his dinner and I looked out to see what he was doing. He was slumped into his chair staring at the TV watching "The King of Queens." I never have the TV on during the day so he doesn't have any shows that he watches. Until now I don't even think he understood the concept. Obviously he is a fast learner on how to be a couch potato! We had some of his friends over on Monday (8 of them!) and they all wanted to sit in his chair. He was very gracious about it, but hovered nearby. As soon as one of them showed signs of getting up he would slip right in behind them!


Here are some photos from this morning for your enjoyment


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matthew was given the same one from our friend when he was born. He has been using it for about a year now and LOVES it. It's his little special chair. Although, in the last week or so, he's learned that he can stand up in it. He's leaning to test his Mommy and Daddy!