Friday, October 03, 2008

Boy is he going to be surprised!

People are constantly talking to Henry about being a big brother. To be honest, we haven't told him yet because I think the concept is so abstract that "mommy has a baby in her belly." Anyway, were sitting on the couch last night and I decided to see if he knew. I said "Henry, do you know what is in Mama's belly?" He looked at me and shouted "Ya-Ya!" which is his word for candy.

I think he is in for a rude awakening. (And maybe I should lay off the sweets )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should go to the local book store and get him some stories about another baby coming into the home.He will handle it just fine, it just should not be a big surprise for him. You have about eight more weeks to get him used to the idea of a new sibling. No time like the present. I can't wait, to meet my new grandchild
Mom/Grandma