Friday, October 02, 2009

My Crazy Girl

Although Molly still just babbles, she definitely makes her needs known. She says Mama with definite intent of who she means and Neh Neh when she wants to nurse. She is starting to lift her arms when she wants to be picked up and you cannot mistake when she wants to get out of her high chair.

I pity poor Adam when he is stuck with her and she wants her mama. She will not give him an inch and screams her fool head of until she gets what she wants. As soon as I pick her up she goes silent and smiles. This is only at night when she wants to come to bed with us, the rest of the time she adores her Daddy. I usually drop her into the bed while I finish brushing and getting ready for bed. Adam is trying to sleep and has little miss looney bird screaming next to him.

Recently, I dropped her into her bed awake for her nap. She protested for a minute or so and then stopped. I peeked my head in to check on her and she was sitting up waiting for me. As soon as she saw me she got a big smile on her face and started clapping.

She now wants everything that Henry has, no matter how appropriate it is for babies. Henry didn't have juice for a very long time while Molly gets her very own juice box. Not that I want to give her one but they sight of her sitting in front of Henry begging and pleading melts my heart. Oh, and the screaming moves things along as well. She also had her first lick of a lollipop today compliments of her brother but I want no part of that one.

She even has a trick. We play together on my bed after she wakes from her nap. I say "Night night Molly!" and she laughs and buries her face into the pillow. She feeds off of my laughter and then won't stop doing it. She is quite the little ham already.

No comments: