Monday, November 30, 2009

What a Good Girl!

We are in Florida right now for a family wedding and to visit Adam's Grandparents.
After dinner tonight, I was talking with Grandma (a.k.a. Bubby to the kids) and playing with Molly on the floor. Since it was our last night, Grandma was a little sad. I said "Grandma, I am going to get Molly to take her first step right now just for you. You will be the only one to see it." I looked at Molly and said "Molly, you need to walk for Bubby." I let go of her hands and wouldn't you know she took one tiny little step before toppling over. I couldn't believe my luck. It was like she knew in her little baby mind that it was important to pull out all of the stops right at that moment. She was as pleased as punch with herself and Bubby was pretty happy too!

No comments: