Friday, June 23, 2006

Is Zantac a bad middle name for a baby?

For those of you unfortunate enough to:

1) Talk to me regularly
2) Read this blog regularly (Insomniacs and my mother I think)
3) Work with me

you are aware of my prolific vomiting activities. More than you all want to know, but the topic is usually at the forefront of my mind. And, if you work with me you see me sprinting to the bathroom. (Shockingly easy for someone at my stage, but not a pretty sight)

Anyway, I think I may have a solution! ZANTAC! (Approved by my doctor for all of the tsk-tskers out there. I have otherwise not even taken a Tylenol up to this point). If I take it twice a day and give up all acidic foods I seem to have stopped the tide! HOORAY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Zantac a boys name or a girls name? HORRAY! glad to hear you are doing better -
CJ

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I, the typist, am doing this for Joe, the future grandpa. He says he never heard of Zantac but does know about Z-Pac, probably through me since I am the only one around here who takes any medication. The extent of his medication is 2 Bufferin every 6 hours.

Well, hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Let's see if this works - I've left about 10 comments - and figured the "blog fairy" ate them for dinner, or thought they were too risque for a pregnant woman to read.
Is ZANTAC a boy's name or a girl's name? Need to know before I can comment
CJ

Anonymous said...

Good try Judy! It is the perfect UNISEX name. I have suggested to my niece Sydney that she start a letter writing campaign to convince her uncle to open the envelope.