Thursday, July 20, 2006

28 Weeks

Wow...28 weeks today. 7 months, and officially in the third trimester. In some respects, this whole experience is going very quickly and in others it seems like forever. I really can't believe we have made it this far, and I don't want to wish it away. Many people have mentioned to me how much they enjoyed being pregnant and missed it when it was over. It really is a bonding experience with so many people; they love sharing their memories and experiences and I enjoy hearing about them. Also, I would imagine that it is a lot easier to take care of a baby in uterero then when it is out in the world!

So, other than the stomach ailments and the whole hellish months getting here, I have to say the experience has been quite enjoyable. Luckily, I have not suffered the aches and pains that so many other people have complained of and am still sleeping well.

I haven't posted the "What is happening during Week xx" recently that I receive on line, so I will bore you with one now. I personally find it very interesting to know about the developmental milestones.

No comments: