Friday, March 02, 2007

What's new with Henry

Henry has found his feet and delights in grabbing them. I wish I was that flexible.

He has also found his voice and shreiks all day. He is quite a noisy little fella. I took him out to lunch yesterday to meet a new friend of mine, and of course he woke up as soon as I got my food. He is not a fan of sitting in his carriage if he is awake, so I put him on my lap. He was grabbing the food, napkins and silverware and generally wreaking havoc. I stood him up on my lap so he could look over my shoulder and he started to shreik at the top of his lungs. Not crying, just letting out whoops of energy. I would look at him and say, "Henry Richard, you'd better stop all of that yelling. You are going to get us thrown out of here!" This would send him into fits of giggles and he would scream some more.

He also likes to be carried in the Baby Bjorn facing forward. This allows him to socialize with the neighbors and the employees at the grocery store. He can really turn on the charm when he wants to.

He is also wearing size 12 month pajamas. The kid is huge.

No comments: