Friday, September 07, 2007

Sharing is Caring

Henry is so sweet, he loves to share his food with me. Since he almost refuses to be fed off of a spoon, his hands are usually covered in some sort of goo. Part baby spit, part fruit juice with a little Cherrio added in there for crunch.

I hate to discourage his generosity, so I always pretend to take a bite at first. Being the smarty pants that he is, he knows that this is not the real deal. He continues to offer it until I finally take a bite of whatever he is offering. Cheese that has been squished and warmed in his chubby little hand is a personal favorite.

It thrills him to no end when he finally gets you to take the bait and he then continues to offer. The game is not complete until he has his entire hand shoved in my mouth and he rakes his little razor nails across the roof of my mouth.

No comments: