Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mother of the Year

I don't think I will be winning any awards today. First, I was looking in Henry's mouth today and I noticed that one of his front teeth is chipped. Not sure when that happened, he has taken quite a few blows to the head recently. He thinks he is Evil Kneivel.

Second, I was letting him walk at Rite Aid today and he pulled the stroller over. A bag containing a bottle of vinegar broke and spilled all over the diaper bag, his coat and of course the aisle at the store.

Third, I was feeding him dinner. He likes Indian food so I was feeding him some chicken tikka masala, basmati rice and chick peas. I had something called a dosa which was stuffed with spinach and cheese that I thought he might like. I gave him a little and then he got a funny look on his face. He got a little red and then started grabbing his tongue. Oops, I guess it was a little too spicy!

No comments: