Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there, pat yourselves on the back for another fine year. I am sure you deserve it!

We had a great day. Adam and Henry hit the store early to get the ingredients for my special Mother's Day Breakfast. They made yeast risen blueberry pancakes with special maple-berry syrup, bacon and berry-lemon spritzers. Everything was delicious! They also got me a gift certificate for a facial and some flowers.

We had every intention of going to the Bronx Zoo after Henry's nap. I laid down at the same time he did and remember Adam putting him in the bed with me about a half hour later. Fast forward FOUR hours later and Henry and I woke up! Oops! I can't believe both of us slept that long.

After a late lunch, Henry and Adam hit the park and I went for a haircut. All in all a great day. We are so lucky to have our little guy. I would post some pictures if Bam-Bam didn't throw the camera earlier in the week and break it.

No comments: