Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My Little Fish

Henry loves the pool so I signed him up for the free swimming lessons given in our neighborhood. He is an official member of the Tots Swimming Class which I think is just adorable. The first class went OK. He was very put out by the fact that we couldn't go into the kiddie pool and was none too thrilled to go into the big pool. I think he hates being immersed that much and being held.

He liked the first part where he got to jump off the side of the pool to me and putting his face in the water. Beyond that he was not too thrilled with the rest of it and was screaming to get out. Every time I set him on the side of the pool he would run away and I would have to wrench myself out of the pool and run after him. Let's hope tomorrow's lesson goes a bit more smoothly.

No comments: