Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Like A Plague Was Upon Us

Whew! We have just ended a NINE day bout of the stomach virus at our house.

It started with Henry tossing his cookies last Saturday and ended with me begging for mercy yesterday when left home alone with two kids and a relentless GI virus. It was the week that would never end. We dropped off a huge bag of laundry to be washed at the laundromat but still did 10 loads of laundry over the course of the plague. I think every pillow, blanket, sheet and article of clothing was hit in some way. Adam even had to have his spring jacket dry cleaned. I have yet to figure out how to get some of it out of our seagrass carpets with all of the nooks and crannies.

Keep your fingers crossed, but despite Molly's attempt to include Daddy by projectile vomiting in his face while he was sleeping, Adam has not caught it. The one good point of all of it is that I have lost 7.5 pounds in a week. Pretty efficient diet if you ask me!

No comments: