Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Update

I promise to post new pictures soon before Grandma (a.k.a. Laaahma) sends the goon squad after me. Here are the recent happenings:

  • Molly is fully up on her hands and knees now and rocking back and forth. I anticipate her becoming a crawler very shortly. This should be interesting babyproofing this time since we now need to take all of Henry's toys into consideration. Her current M.O. is "If it is not a toy, I will shove it into my mouth."
  • Molly hates babyfood with a passion. Cereal, purees, you name it. She gags and purses her lips together. She swats at the spoon. She does however, want to gnaw on pizza crust, corn on the cob, Baby Mum Mums, Fruity Cheerios...really healthy. At this point, Henry was eating homemade organic food. Molly is stuffing bachelor food down her little gut. I even let her hold a french fry recently to keep her quiet. Ah, the shame.
  • I decided to give pastina (little star shaped pasta) a whirl just to see what she would do. I covered it in butter and she inhaled an entire bowl. Apparently she just wants real food. Not that I blame her.

No comments: