Thursday, March 11, 2010

Professor Henry

Henry has taken his role of big brother very seriously. For the most part, he is a big help and sounds the first alert when she is into something she shouldn't be. Which is often. Here are a few recent times when his lessons have gone haywire.

I left him with paper and watercolors on the coffee table recently while I was cooking dinner. He has always been extremely careful and doesn't make a mess. I came into check on them and Molly had painted the bottoms of her feet, much to Henry's delight.

I came into the bedroom recently and asked him what they were doing. He told me he was teaching her to pick her nose.

Henry is always giving Molly little pep talks. A few nights ago, he had to hop out of the tub to take care of some "business." He was chattering away, here is an excerpt from the conversation."Don't worry Molly, I am going to come back into the tub to play with you after I finish making poopy. When you are a big girl you will make pee pee and poopy on the toilet like me. When you grow up to be a big girl you will get a penis and you won't have a bagina anymore!"

No comments: