Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Politician

I think Henry has a future in politics.

At our school this week, one of the moms was handing out snacks to the kids. She handed them all cheese sticks and turned to me and the other moms with babies asking if we wanted them for Molly etc. She only had two left so we were going to break them up to share.Henry pipes up in his sweetest most innocent voice. "Mommy, do you want my cheese stick? You can break it up and give it to all of the babies." The other moms started swooning..."Oh Henry, that is so sweet!" I thanked him of course but I was slightly suspicious of his motives. I took him to the bathroom a few minutes later and told him how nice he was and that was very good what he did. He laughed and said "No, it was very bad!" He admitted that he just didn't actually want the cheese stick and didn't want to hold it anymore . I have to admit, I love his methods! A 3 year old trying to play a bunch of 30 somethings

No comments: