37 Weeks today, so 3 more weeks to go! 4 weeks plus a few days if I go late, but I am going to pretend that is not possible. Any extra days are more than I can wrap my mind around at this point.
We still have A LOT to do, but are making progress. Still on the "To Do" list are:
1) Find our marriage certificate (since we have different last names)
2) Charge the camera battery
3) Wash the baby's clothes so that we have a coming home outfit
4) Pack my hospital bag
5) Pack Adam's hospital bag (He is convinced he needs one, so I told him about Jesse's suggestions. He wants to sleep at the hospital, but I am not letting him because it costs $400 extra per night)
6) Wash my hospital pajamas
7) Wash baby bedding (Baby Hammock and Crib)
8) Set up crib
9) Get closet built (We are building another closet in our hallway so that I can clear out the closet in the baby's room)
10) Make list for Adam of people to contact when the baby is born
11) Find a photographer to take the birth announcement photo
12) Finish reading hypnobirthing book
13) Finish Childbirth Education Class, and take Baby Care & Feeding Class
Things we have done:
1) Set up baby hammock. Remind me to tell you the story about when we had Kate (Heather's daughter, age 20 months) test the hammock. The look on her face was PRICELESS.
2) Bought more pants for the baby.
3) Purchased Halloween costume for the baby
OK, so my priorities may be a little skewed, but the baby did need a costume!