Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Invisible Man

Adam and I were relaxing on the couch this morning, drinking our coffee. After Henry dumped mine over twice, he ran off to cause mischief elsewhere. He was being a little too quiet, so I went to look for him. As I got further down the hallway I heard giggling coming from our room.

I turned into our room and found Henry standing face first into Adam's closet. He was hiding and wanted us to come find him. As soon as he saw me, he burst into a fit of giggling. I went to leave and he went back into his same spot. I sent Adam in for his turn, with the same results. He played this game over and over, but never changed his hiding spot. Apparently if he can't see us, we can't see him.

P.S. I have been attempting to get some new pictures of Henry recently to post. I have been mostly unsuccessful because as soon as Henry sees the camera he wants to hold it. When I don't give it to him, he throws a massive fit. Last night I was trying to get a picture of him playing Garbage Man and he was in the hallway punching his little bag of garbage in a fit of rage. My pictures would look like Sean Penn being followed by the paparazzi.

No comments: